What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No longer in a world of hurt

Separated the capensis alba sprouts tonight. So now instead of one large clump of sprouts, I have numerous small clumps. :0o: Perhaps I'll put some up for trade once they get more established..

100_3966-1.jpg

100_3965-1.jpg

100_4224.jpg

100_4233.jpg

I even found a few dews that weren't capensis, but came out of the same seed batch. Any ideas as to what these might be?

100_4228.jpg

Much better!

The topic title had me worried, I was thinking something tragic happened. It looks much better but there is still work to be done haha..
Those others look familliar. Check marius' site (droseragemmae) and checkout his seed list you might find a match.

A year later.... tragedy happen all over again....

I'm leaning towards D. natalensis but it's a bit early to tell for sure.
They may be D. tokaiensis or a form of D. spatulata.

Mass-How old are your plants. I got some seeds from the same place you did I think and mine are just little green threads at this point. I am wondering how long it takes to get little plants like yours from seed.

Can you PLEASE roll a teaspoon's worth into a little baggie and mail it out to me via letter postage =)

I don't have alba yet and I would love to plant this alongside my outdoor N. Deroose Alata to play with and snag mosquitoes in the late afternoon!

Mass-How old are your plants.

I planted them the first week of March.. so they are about 3 months old.

Can you PLEASE roll a teaspoon's worth into a little baggie and mail it out to me via letter postage =)

I don't have alba yet and I would love to plant this alongside my outdoor N. Deroose Alata to play with and snag mosquitoes in the late afternoon!

If you send me a SASE, I'll send you a clump. No problem.. I ran out of stamps this week, so I can't do it myself.

I'm leaning towards D. natalensis but it's a bit early to tell for sure.
They may be D. tokaiensis or a form of D. spatulata.

SDCP's and I are leaning towards venusta at this point. But I guess time will tell..

Back