What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Night pics

I experimented with flash tonight (some are real "droolers"):

1-32.jpg

N densiflora

2-13.jpg

N. (maxima x veitchii)x veitchii H/L

3-3.jpg

N. jacquelinae

8e4043f0.jpg

N. talangensis

omg.. thats a nice N.talagensis upperrr :drool:

Ill give you a dollar for a pint of Nepenthes Nectar. LOL. jk.:)

Yeah, you've got some really nice ones there. The complex maxima/veitchii cross is really nice, that plant really kept to its veitchii parentage.

Wow, the talangensis is awesome, I love the colour of the peristome. How big is the pitcher?

Very nice! I also really like the N. talangensis!

Super nice!

Fantastic colors there.

Beautiful N. jacquelineae. One of my most favorite species.

Beautiful jacquelineae keeps captiviting me! Very Nice

Quite a spectacular show you've got there! The jacq and talang are AMAZING! :drool:

Thanks for the kind comments.

happy-gnome -- The N. talangensis measures a bit over 11 cm. They are a bit larger in the brighter months.

Very nice Neps! I really like the N. talangensis!

Good Growing,
Max

Wow. I'm sorry I missed this thread earlier. Those are some beautiful pitchers. I love the N. N. (maxima x veitchii) x veitchii. What is the Nepenthes in your avatar?

xvart.

Wow. I'm sorry I missed this thread earlier. Those are some beautiful pitchers. I love the N. N. (maxima x veitchii) x veitchii. What is the Nepenthes in your avatar?

xvart.

Thanks, xvart. The avatar is N. glabrata x maxima.

fantastic KPG. your talangensis is just sublime. What are your growing conditions for it? This plant is very annoying for me.

Back