What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice sized N. red dragon for trade PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Decent sized plant (maybe.. 10 inches across). Looking for... something else that's not too big (not as big as the plant pictured.) PM me. I just decided I don't really like this cultivar. No lowlanders please.

DSC02565.jpg

DSC02563.jpg

Edited title just for clarification that this is not a Red Dragon flytrap. :)

Lol, right it's the Nepenthes. I confused Dandy with that once, too.

Edited title just for clarification that this is not a Red Dragon flytrap. :)

heh, i entered this post eariler thinking it was a red dragon VFT and was so excieted till i saw pictures

To bad I have one already. These are all the same clone correct?

Correctamundo.....telemundo.

You always need another one, Josh! And I'm sure you have something neat I'd enjoy! PM me if you're interested.

How do you keep your sphag so green while not overwatering your nep, Clint?

Hmm.... I dunno! I just water with RO water is all. I try to water every 3 days or more often unless I'm out of town (then it's 5.) The moss goes dry in between waterings. Not completely dry; not enough to kill it because it always perks up after I water.

Recently one of my pots got TOO dry and the moss died and is white and needs replacing. To me, moss is like a lawn and I'm a stickler for ugly moss. I hate it!

Oh yeah, the plant is claimed. Trade over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back