What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New fogger

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Well, as most of you know- I've been using a aquafogger for a year or so now... I decided to try out a high pressure (1000psi) fogging system. I installed it yesterday using about the min. amount of nozzles the kit can take.. and it may be overkill. I'm gonna have to change a few things around I think. LOL
Take a look.... And remember, the green house is 8ft x 16ft x 10ft (at peak)
Andrew
video of my fogger in action

Holy cow, Andrew! "Welcome to the Tepuis of Arizona!"

Looks like it's time for a bigger greenhouse. ;)
~Joe

Where did you goooooooooooooooooo?

Looks more like a steam room.

Ohmigod that was funny!
laugh.gif
I'm not sure you'd call that "fogging"...its more like creepy killer fog in a Stephen King book. Geez! Don't your plants get soaked??

But...you did look a little god-like there at the end. That must be worth the cost of the fogger.
smile_l_32.gif

LOL pak.. i HAD to leave the end where i started to walk out at the end.. i thought for only 1 second to cut that out. :-D I'm working on a method to lessen the fog in there. Tony was helping me and I think we've got it figured out.
smile.gif

Oh- and it doesn't have to stay on long. the humidistat reads (anything) to "HI" as soon as the pump starts. LOL so- no, they really dont' get that wet. (unless i leave it on for fun. haha)

Are you sure that that wasn't a "gas" release instead of steam?

Maybe you should instal a timer.

That thing might single-handedly raise the humidity of the entire state of Arizona. lol

My parents (now AZ residents) did say they're having monsoon season. Turn the fogger off adnedarn, you're really pissing off my parents.

LOL herenorthere, too bad I just set it up yesterday
smile_n_32.gif
i'd love to take responsibility for all them there floods... er... nevermind.

Back