What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For (trade) Nepenthes x mastersiana pollen available, looking for female Nepenthes in bloom

• Thread starter greenfire
  • Start date

greenfire

Supporter
I have a male Nepenthes x mastersiana in bloom right now. I'm open to any interesting crosses. Standard seed split. USA only.

Attachments

• IMG_1898.jpg
    IMG_1898.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2990.jpg
    IMG_2990.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 7
No females in bloom now, but if you'll send me your e-mail address (to PT@PhilipT.com), I'll add you to my nep pollen available/wanted list....

I don't know if you are still looking for a female plant to cross with your Nepenthes x mastersiana, but I have a female N. singala x ventricosa that will be blooming in a few weeks. It has a finely toothed peristome that I think would complement the lightly striped peristome of your N. x mastersiana. The pictures are the buds, lower pitcher (on a cutting), intermediate pitcher, and upper pitcher.
20230629_075832 - Copy.jpg20230512_110841 - Copy.jpgreceived_601681536629736.jpeg - Copy.jpg20230629_075818 - Copy.jpg

I think that will make a good cross. Message me your mailing address and I'll get some pollen sent over to you.

Back