What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes sibuyanensis

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6137.jpg

This is a 12"+ (leaf tip to leaf tip) N. sibuyanensis that grows pitchers all out of proportion to the rest of the plants. It can be a little finicky about changing conditions, such as going outside for the summer or coming back inside in the fall, but is otherwise a fairly easy highlander. Its major quirk is it likes to grow its pitchers into LFS. So you'll find yourself either steering tendrils back into the pot or into neighboring pots to allow pitchers to develop. The plant has really come into its own during the past year and I think you can look forward to a lot of growth this year. The photo shows a sunburned leaf and browning pitchers, which I'll remove before shipping it. Let the bidding start at $6 and I'll pay for shipping if it goes past $15.

DON"T BID ANYMORE!! - I apologize, but I'm pulling this plant from the auction. I just found lots of brown-rimmed holes and tears on the most recently opened leaf and have no idea if it happened because of sun or rain or slugs or disease or what. But it isn't a $30 plant right now.

Auction has been closed. There is no winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back