What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes Seeds for SASE/Trade

Hi everyone. I have extras of the following seeds:
- N. Viking x (Ampullaria x Thorelii)
- N. Gracilis

I will create 2 packets of seeds for each consisting of roughly 20 or more seeds each. If you are interested, please go ahead and just add your name to the list (add numbers if needed). I will use a random number generator to pick the winners. I will let the winners choose what they want in the order the random number generator picks the winners.

At least two packet of seeds is guaranteed to go to someone on the list for SASE (or trade if they want). The remaining packets will be available for trade, however, if no offers are made, will go for SASE as well when I pick the winners. I will announce the winners on Tuesday. Good luck. :banana2:

x.

1.antechron
2.Cichvette
X.

1.antechron
2.Cichvette
3. rapidan
X.

1.antechron
2.Cichvette
3. rapidan
4.rball0406

1.antechron
2.Cichvette
3. rapidan
4.rball0406
5. Millworkman

1.antechron
2.Cichvette
3. rapidan
4.rball0406
5. Millworkman
6.Manzano167

1.antechron
2.Cichvette
3. rapidan
4.rball0406
5. Millworkman
6.Manzano167
7. vbkid
Thanks for the offer, and best of luck to everyone!

1.antechron
2.Cichvette
3. rapidan
4.rball0406
5. Millworkman
6.Manzano167
7. vbkid
8. millipede awesome! thanks for this opportunity! i hope i get the viking hybrid :D

Thanks!

1.antechron
2.Cichvette
3. rapidan
4.rball0406
5. Millworkman
6.Manzano167
7. vbkid
8. millipede awesome! thanks for this opportunity! i hope i get the viking hybrid
9. Syllius

ANother great opportunity!

1.antechron
2.Cichvette
3. rapidan
4.rball0406
5. Millworkman
6.Manzano167
7. vbkid
8. millipede awesome! thanks for this opportunity! i hope i get the viking hybrid
9. Syllius
10. rockhoppernc

1.antechron
2.Cichvette
3. rapidan
4.rball0406
5. Millworkman
6.Manzano167
7. vbkid
9. Syllius
10. rockhoppernc
11. Ethologist

Just a reminder that I will be picking the winners tonight and posting the list of winners tomorrow in the AM. I will also PM all winners my address.

Once the list is up, if you are a winner, please indicate your seed preference by posting in this thread. Again, the first person on the list will have first choice and so on. Depending on what the first 2 people choose, winners 3 and 4 may not have much of a choice.

Trades are still accepted. Not looking for anything big, just any seeds not presently found on my grow list.

good luck :)

1.antechron
2.Cichvette
3. rapidan
4.rball0406
5. Millworkman
6.Manzano167
7. vbkid
9. Syllius
10. rockhoppernc
11. Ethologist
12. gill_za - (I am a beginner and starting a collection, thank you!)

Last edited:
Thanks for the generosity!

1.antechron
2.Cichvette
3. rapidan
4.rball0406
5. Millworkman
6.Manzano167
7. vbkid
9. Syllius
10. rockhoppernc
11. Ethologist
12. gill_za - (I a beginner and starting a collection, thank you!)
13. djboyle

And the winners are:
8. millipede
4. rball0406
7. vbkid
11. Ethologist

I will PM the address to send the SASE, please indicate what you want keeping in mind preference is made based on order of winners.

I would prefer N. Viking x (Ampullaria x Thorelii), but will let everyone get their choices in! I'll will be sending out my SASE on the way home today!

Thanks for this opportunity to grow a new Nep species for me either way, I cant wait!

IM A WEENER IM A WEENER ,PMed u zlook, thank you.

Ryan

YESSSS!!! i want the N. Viking x (Ampullaria x Thorelii). thank you so much :D :boogie:

Just wanted to update:

8. millipede - received SASE today. will mail out Monday.
4. rball0406 - sent out
7. vbkid - sent out
11. Ethologist - have not received SASE

Back