What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes (rajah x jacquelinae)

I got this plants last February 2015 from Jeremiah. Still in the same pot it came. I can't wait to see it mature!!!:banana2:

Ramon:D

N. (rajah x jacquelinae) Feb. 2015
21264906344_01e712b7f3_c.jpg

Oct. 2015
21699411700_222f2ddb5f_c.jpg

21887486655_19fea45390_c.jpg

Last edited:
Oh nice I got one from him as well. Are you fertilizing yours? nice growth for 8 months or so. I've only had mine about 2 months and is the size of yours when you got it.

Incredible growth in 8 months, especially considering it's an N. rajah hybrid. It looks great!

Oh nice I got one from him as well. Are you fertilizing yours? nice growth for 8 months or so. I've only had mine about 2 months and is the size of yours when you got it.

Occasionally fertilize with coffee. I still can't put nurticote in the pitchers.

Incredible growth in 8 months, especially considering it's an N. rajah hybrid. It looks great!

I think this one is a fast grower. The other one (if you look behind the plant same age) is slower.

Last edited:
Back