What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes Greenhouse construction underway

Finally getting started on more of my greenhouse construction. Gonna lay the cement either today or tomorrow. Got the forming in sp far. This is gonna be one really nice and wide greenhouse. The width is gonna be from one one of the fence to the other.

a-146.jpg

b-140.jpg

sweet! Can't wait to see more as you make progress..

Me and my dad got the cement foundation done today.

a-151.jpg

Oh dude, no way! I've been waiting for this!!!
Awesome start, Mike!

I guess there ain't much point in asking "Why so serious?", as it's rather obvious that you weren't JOKIN' around about housing your Neps in an awesome new greenhouse with all of the construction going on there.

Just hoping that if we have to jackhammer up the floor later that we don't find the Batman and Robin buried underneath there.;)

Seriously though, i hope your new project turns out to be a great future haven for all of your immaculately well grown Nepenthes and other plants of interest!

dvg

I guess there ain't much point in asking "Why so serious?", as it's rather obvious that you weren't JOKIN' around about housing your Neps in an awesome new greenhouse with all of the construction going on there.

Just hoping that if we have to jackhammer up the floor later that we don't find the Batman and Robin buried underneath there.;)

Seriously though, i hope your new project turns out to be a great future haven for all of your immaculately well grown Nepenthes and other plants of interest!

dvg

LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgO_2QHBghA&feature=related

LOL, I cant wait till I can start building the frame for this greenhouse. For now till I can afford the supplies for the permenant, I am going to have to buy a larger portable greenhouse like the one you see in the first pics but just only alot larger. Plants like my Female Truncata will take up space real soon, LOL.

cant wait for you to finish this major project!! thumbs up

COngratulations man!! I am sure your amazing grow list of plants will love the increased space. Especially those male and female tenuis. ;)

Looks like you have a good start; please keep us posted on your progress.

Back