What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes dubia/inermis

Does anyone grow either of these neps? I'm also very interested in these for the reason of It's upper pitchers, as for N. lowii, N. jamban, and N. emyae.
If anyone grows these I would be very interested in some pointers and/or comments on the plants.

Both plants do well as typical highlanders. Dubia seems to grow slowly for me compared to inermis that grows a little faster. My dubias are still small and haven't produced any uppers. My inermis is vining and has produced a few uppers. So for me I would say dubia is the more difficult to grow of the two and currently more expensive!

Joel
http://www.nepenthesaroundthehouse.com

Only one person?
wow!
I guess that these aren't really popular neps

No, N. lowii is very popular. Don't know why since even the best specimen is still hideous lmao

Don't know why since even the best specimen is still hideous lmao

:0o:
Gasp!!!
How dare you!?!?!?!?

I love N. lowii!!!

but what I was talking about was N. dubia and N. inermis

I'm growing all of the above, but all those plants are still small and no where close to producing upper pitchers.

I have them all in the coolest place in the greenhouse and they are all doing great, but not growing very fast.

Have just posted pics of Dubia and Inermis, the others I had posted before.

I know and they are awesome!!!
thanks for the pics!!!!

Back