What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Nepenthes briggsiana for sale! (LIMITED)

I have up for sale several 3"+ plants of the highly sought after Nepenthes briggsiana. This gorgeous hybrid combines the ease of N. ventricosa with the large, toilet-shaped pitchers of N. lowii.

CYBER MONDAY UPDATE: $28 SHIPPED. PM if interested.

Unless my pictures are placed out of order: Pictures 1-4 are of my mother plant, grown in household conditions with no additional humidity or artificial lighting. Pictures 5-8 are representative of the plant you will receive, shipped BAREROOT.

This is a RARE and highly sought after hybrid in the US. Don’t miss out on this chance! UPDATED 4/6.

b_1.pngb_2.jpgb_3.jpgb_4.png3_1.jpg3_2.jpg3_3.jpg3_4.jpg

Last edited:
Plant arrived and looks good! Thanks for the quick shipping.

7/27 Update. This is still available now at $25/1 or $45/2.

7/27 Update. This is still available now at $25/1 or $45/2.
Do you by chance still have any of these? Or have they already gone into a dormant state (if they need dormancy)?

Do you by chance still have any of these? Or have they already gone into a dormant state (if they need dormancy)?
Nepenthes are tropical plants. They don't experience dormancy (exception of the Indochinese pyrophytes).

Nepenthes are tropical plants. They don't experience dormancy (exception of the Indochinese pyrophytes).
Ahhhhhh. Ok. Still new to this a trying to figure things out. I’ve got several sundews that took off and now have big leaves on them since I introduce my humidifier to them. I thought I read somewhere that neps needed a dormancy to them. Maybe not.

Are these still available?

Got one of these off eBay early this year, can confirm they are beautiful and healthy plants. Jumped on the offer, x Briggsiana wasn't always this affordable!

Back