What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes bicalarata

I just recieved my nepenthes bicalarata that i ordered from black jungle. They were having a big sale so i figured. Well its enjoying the hot humid conditions outside. It was 95 here yesturday and very humid and today it was 90. So its going to spend the summer outside in filtered sun hanging on a small tree.

IMG_2869.jpg

IMG_2867.jpg

IMG_2865.jpg

IMG_2864.jpg

Nice Nice Mine is still very small! Newest pitcher is only a few centimeters long if that. Very nice I look forward to seeing the fangs on mine!

Yeah well i got it from them and they were selling 8 + inch diameter plants so thats what size it is. It has that pitcher and one that didnt fully develop but wonder if it will turn brown from change in location. But the lids are staying up and sturdy. And also whenever i get a nepenthes it always has that sweet smell to them. It smells good.
smile_n_32.gif
I was trying to feel how sharp the fangs are but the pitcher isnt big enough to fit my finger to them. Maybe a couple traps down the line i will feel the sharpness.

very cool my young friend. Look GREAT.

Hope all is going well!!!

Your Friend Jim

Hey Jim.The ampularia is doing great and grew a few pitchers. I would put the bical with the amp but the bicals to big for the terrarium.

Ur sooooo lucky. My bical was very small with only one pitcher on it.

Yes i hope it enjoys its very hot and humid summer hopefully it grows alot

Back