What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nep pitcher pictures

elgecko

I've got a magic window!
Some pictures of a few nepenthes pitchers.

Nepenthes "Black Dragon"
NmarbledDragon.jpg

Nepenthes bicalcarata
Nbical-4.jpg

Nepenthes x dyeriana
Ndyeriana-1.jpg

Nepenthes merrilliana
Nmerrilliana-2.jpg

Nepenthes mikei
Nmikei-1.jpg

Nepenthes rafflesiana - Upper
Nraff6-22-1.jpg

Beautiful as always, amazing neps!

Glad you like them.

I think N. x dyeriana is my second favorite nep. That wide, stripped, peristome is awesome. If you need to know my favorite, look at my avatar.

Man, you've added a bunch of Neps since I visited!

Your raff pitcher is very nice. I not typically a fan of uppers in general, but that one has some serious shape going on. I love the mounded front peristome section. And the striped coloring is nice, too. Nice job.

xvart.

Very nice pitchers Steven :). They're looking happy and healthy. Thanks for sharing.

Daniel

PS: how large is your merrilliana so far?

:-O I can't open my mouth wide enough

Thanks for the comments.

Scott anytime your in the area, stop by. Same small place I was at when you used to visit.

WOW!!!!! Beautiful!

Thanks for the invitation. Same cats inhabitting?

Thanks for the invitation. Same cats inhabitting?
Yep.

The oldest cat has diabetes and we have to shoot him with insulin twice a day.
I've told the wife many times it would be a lot cheaper & easier to just get a new cat..............:-))
Then she uses the; if I get health problems are you going to get rid of me? Which I answer, YES.

lol, that picture cracks me up. Sounds like when Bret Michaels is talking about his "diabeetus."

xvart.

Back