What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

neighborly disputes gone wrong

• Thread starter Zero
  • Start date
There is no way I would carry a gun, let alone shoot somebody.
If I thought my life was in danger I would use a knife.
Most punks don't carry guns around here as far as I know.
Disputes are carried oud hand to hand.
Though it kinda stinks when you confront a guy and they send the biggest baddest one after me:)

they are just as dead if yah cut them as if yah shoot them, you put that blade into a major artery they have bout 30-90 seconds to stop the bleeding before they are unconscious and unable to help themsleves to keep from bleeding to death.......

cant like a knife fight, way to big of a chance of coming out the loser and even if i win if the other guy has any skill at all im gonna be a bloody mess that requires medical attention......besides 99% of the population has no clue how to use a knife in a fight.....object of using a knife or a gun is the same but the targets to get there are completely different and most cant get around that....you dont knife a guy in the chest or gut, if yah miss an artery they can have plenty of time to kill you before seeking medical attention and there is a good chance they will live......in a knife fight you go for the neck, forearms and quads....neck cause its easy to kill with a knife, forearms cause you cut the muscles and tendons that allow you to hold a weapon, cant hold it, cant fight, and quad cause it allows you to get away.....

i carry a handgun when im 100% sure i aint getting into a gun fight....if i knew there was gonna be a shootout i would pack a rifle......only carry a knife where you cant carry a gun......cant like a knife fight where chances are even if i win, i lose...choosing to carry a knife where you can legally carry a gun is stupid if you fear for your life.....

If I lived in the ghetto I would move the first chance I got! Can't say what's best for you, but I think you know already.

Back