What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NECPS in the news!

Great article! Hey...they didn't credit you in the photo.

Maybe you'll get some new members at your next meeting. :)

you guys, first the BethBotts lady and now this :) I'm really excited to see some CP news coverage because maybe, just maybe one day they will be at the same social recognition as orchids or African Violets. Really CP's are way better than stupid Violets but not nearly as popular :(

I agree. Everyone should have at least ONE CP in their plant collection. I made a big display sign a long time ago that said "Tired of the Same Ol' African Violets? Try a Carnivorous Plant!" I had photos of different plants and a little bit about each and then some general care info. I thought about taking it over to a local greenhouse to see if they would put it up next to the CPs they sell. But I chickened out.

I think the more aware people are of CPs (other than flytraps), the more interest there would be and hopefully more interest in the conservation of them.

Oops! Double post, then, eh.

It was early. Sue me. :p

People just have to be introduced to CP's....well grown CP's to fascinate and show them the beauty of CP's. Many ppl see the VFT's in walmart or home depot in canada and do not find it worth any money since colsanti takes no care in making the plants more healthy and attractive.

Back