What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NeciFiX's Cephalotus

NeciFiX

Kung Fu Fighting!
Yay! My new webcam seems to be pretty adept at taking photos. Here are some I just took. This is a young Cephalotus German Giant... (I'd guess 2 years until it hits max pitcher size or so, when I got it, it JUST stopped making baby pitchers, so that says it's still quite young!)

Edit: PEOPLE please comment, I went to great lengths to get pictures of my plants for YOU by buying an expensive webcam ($70 sound expensive?) and nobody cares to leave a comment! :(

my.php
Me w/ the plant to prove the validity of these pictures, and to see what I look like lol.

cephalotuswithrulertj1.jpg
Cephalotus w/ ruler next to it (1.5 inches big!) You can't have a CP Photo w/out the ruler!

2007082500412rt3.jpg
A little bright.

2007082500118tb4.jpg
Just a half decent shot :).

2007082500008mw6.jpg
A close up.

2007082485524sn2.jpg
Scary stuff! He'll bite :).

That's it! Comments? :-D. I love this plant with all my heart!

looking good :) no $70 isnt' a lot, I paid $100 for mine last year. Yours takes good stills though, i've never tried that with mine. Since i have a camera hehe

My guess would be he means GG as German Giant.

1.3 is my cell phone.. haha (that gets replaced in a few days, ordered today!(opps off topic, going to chat thingie now ))

Back