What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NASC Tee Shirt Special!

• Thread starter carolatcj
  • Start date
The shirt design is the picture in the lower left. All shirts are black, and the brand is Gildan. They are unisex sizing.
Payment to be made through Paypal using treasurer@nasarracenia.org
Please include sizes and shipping information with your payment.
Shirts will be shipped at the end of the auction.
Thanks for supporting NASC!

T shirt Bumper 2021 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Thank you.
I'm going to PayPal now to order two.

Just bought 2
😊 thanks!

Any chance I could buy two XL size and get them shipped over to England? I'd pay the extra postage.

Order placed for 3. Thanks!

Any chance I could buy two XL size and get them shipped over to England? I'd pay the extra postage.
Our shipping person is checking on the cost to ship. We will get back to you with a quote and you can decide then.

Thank you! We appreciate the support!

Let me check with the person who does the shipping, and I will get back to you.
First Class International Service (the cheapest rate) would be $26. We will reduce that by $7 which is the average cost to ship it in the US. So, your part of shipping will be $19. For two shirts, your total would be $49.

First Class International Service (the cheapest rate) would be $26. We will reduce that by $7 which is the average cost to ship it in the US. So, your part of shipping will be $19. For two shirts, your total would be $49.
Received your payment for 2 shirts. These will ship sometime after the auction is over. Thank you for supporting NASC!

How much would it be for 4-6 shirts? Thanks!

Back