What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NASC Meeting

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Hi all

Just making a general announcement about the NASC meeting tonite at 8 p.m. Central.

Anyone can attend.

Be advised that we are going to use an AOL chat room (since the other room kept crashing.). So if you are not an AOL member, you will need to download the AIM messenging service and then we can "invite" you into the chat room. Please post your **AIM name** in the meeting thread in the NASC forum so we can invite in all interested folks.

Thank you!

mad.gif
i dont have an account. do i have tp PAY to get one?

No, they are free. Just go to AOL and get AIM.

Here is a link to AIM:

http://www.aim.com/index.adp?aolp=0

It's free...it does not give you any access to AOL. It simply allows non-AOL members to chat with AOL members without having to pay to have AOL as your internet provider. Its no big deal. Just a chat thingy.
smile.gif

Evrybody that plans to attend can post their Aim name here so we can be sure to get the invites to all that wants to attend.

Capslock Maxima

Capslock

YenYenJ

Not sure if I'll be able to attend, I have to get some seeerious studying doing for my saturday lab practicum. I'll do my best to be there!

Back