What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. x "Mystery meat"

Exo

Tastes like chicken!
Alright then, I asked for an ID on this hybrid before but it was difficult to tell what it was because the pitchers on the plant were not very well developed....Well it has made a pretty good pitcher now and hopefully someone will recognise it now......

N01.jpg

N02.jpg

So....any guesses? Personally, it is looking like it has some maxima in it, but other than that I'm at a loss.

Thanks,

looks like it has some copelandii in it to me.

looks like it has some copelandii in it to me.

Hmmmm....I can't find any info on Maxima x copelandii hybrids.....although it looks a bit like some of the Maxima x alata pics I've seen....but the peristome isn't as developed as most of those.....Hmmmm....

i definetly 2nd the copenlandii

Straight copelandii. No doubt about it the one from Mt. Apo, as Mt. Pasian would have a bulbous base of the pitcher.

Straight copelandii. No doubt about it the one from Mt. Apo, as Mt. Pasian would have a bulbous base of the pitcher.

I looked it up....it would appear that you are right, Thanks! :-O

Back