What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. ventricosa x globamorpha (belii) cutting for trade

Hey y'all! I have one (maybe two) ventricosa x globamorpha rooted cuttings for trade. Globamorpha is a very old name for N. belii if I'm not mistaken. these cuttings come from a very old hybrid which is Ed Reed's favorite out of his collection at UC Fullerton. I'm running out of space and can only keep one or two of these so I thought I'd give someone a chance to grow a somewhat rare-ish hybrid. I say rare-ish because this isn't something that you can but from a vendor online. I feel like most people have the same clones that are floating around. For example, I LOVE my BE ramispina clones, but I know of at least 4 or 5 people on this forum who essentially have the exact same plant with the same DNA.
I think theres something exciting about having a unique plant that hasn't been tissue cultured and spread abundantly throughout most peoples collection. I can't attest to the beauty of these plants since I just received them recently myself and have not seen a pitcher yet, but they're sure to be interesting. Not to mention that they are a very prolific growers "favorite hybrid" so I'm sure this is a sweet plant! I'll post photos in a little while if anyones interested.

I'm looking for other nep cuttings mainly but I'll really entertain any offer. I need to clear out space and at this point most things that I don't have interest me. Thanks for looking guys/gals!

-Greg

pm'd

The clone is female Mach. And JDW, I just cleared my inbox so I can get PM's now. You must have sent it before that. Thanks

Back