What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Trade N. ventricosa x campanulata

• Thread starter patrickntd
  • Start date
I have three N. ventricosa x campanulata cuttings up for trade. In general, I am looking for other Nepenthes not in my grow list. reply or pm me if you are interested. I will consider other CP, orchid and staghorn fern as well. Feel free to make offer.

I did the cuttings three months ago. I see new growth and new pitcher is formed. Below pictures are showing them in 3 inches pot. down at the bottom are the pictures of mother plant and pitcher.

Ship bare root and US only.
plant#1
ykeuBypl.jpg

plant#2
ZrRA4r6l.jpg

plant#3
KaLcPpRl.jpg

Mother plant:
C3txbd9l.jpg

CtOu7PMl.jpg

Last edited:
I'm growing out some D. madagascariensis from leaf cutting growing out right now. I also have D. intermedia 'Cuba' seed available as well as plugs from D. aliciae, U. calycifida, U. Sandersonii, and U. microcalyx. Let me know if any combination of those sounds appealing or if you want pictures of any of the plants.

PS. Photobucket doesn't work for free users anymore unfortunately.

Last edited:
I'm growing out some D. madagascariensis from leaf cutting growing out right now. I also have D. intermedia 'Cuba' seed available as well as plugs from D. aliciae, U. calycifida, U. Sandersonii, and U. microcalyx. Let me know if any combination of those sounds appealing or if you want pictures of any of the plants.

PS. Photobucket doesn't work for free users anymore unfortunately.

Hi Grey,

Thank you for your offer. But I am keeping or kept all of your suggested CP now or before. I would like to try something new.

Also thank you to remind me the bucket doesn't work anymore. I have to find other one.

Patrick

I have three N. ventricosa x campanulata cuttings up for trade. In general, I am looking for other Nepenthes not in my grow list. reply or pm me if you are interested. I will consider other CP, orchid and staghorn fern as well. Feel free to make offer.
I did the cuttings three months ago. I see new growth and new pitcher is formed. Below pictures are showing them in 3 inches pot. down at the bottom are the pictures of mother plant and pitcher.
Ship bare root and US only.

Sent you a PM. :D

Back