What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dexenthes

Aristoloingulamata
I have for trade one seed-grown N. talangensis x hamata. This plant has been quite faithful to me. It always seems to have two or three, sometimes four or five pitchers on it at a time. Despite its small size it is not actually that young. I purchased it the better part of two years ago and it was this size when I got it. It has survived two moves both north and south with me and this plant actually represents the basal that grew after the main growth point died. So it is a relatively old plant for its size and is ready to take off in someone's spacious highland Nepenthes setup.

I simply have limited space and it never excites me very much anymore. It is a good plant though.

Looking for:

All D. capensis varieties OTHER than: Narrow leaf, wide leaf, red leaf, white leaf, normal.
D. regia

Other hamata hybrids, or awesome smaller seedling Nepenthes you think I might like.

Utricularia orchioides sp.

Sarracenia x reptillian rose
S. x umlauftiana

or just make me an offer.

Back