What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. sanguinea cutting #1 winner Est $5

Status
Not open for further replies.

glider14

Always a newbie
up for bid is one UNROOTED two node cutting of a vining N. sanguinea. this bid will be for the TOP CUTTING. its a fast grower and a VERY easy plant adapting to almost anything. and with large showy lower pitchers, its a win win =]

starting bid 2$. winner pays shipping. ill get pics of the pitchers up as soon as i can. the cutting will be taken as soon as money has been sent to the NASC.

Alex

Eh why not? I can use the practice.

$2.00

$5.00 Bump!

Not that I'd mind the cutting, exactly. ;)

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

The plant has arrived and looks good.

Thanks! Auction item transaction completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back