What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. 'rokko' x fallax (Winner Endodoc $26)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're bidding on an unrooted cutting of N. 'rokko' x fallax. Don't worry though...its very easy to root.

This thing is missing a random leaf due to the fact that it started growing into my lights. The thing is about 1.5' long and about 2' across. Its extremely difficult for me to get a good pic of this since it seems to have formed an aggregate mass w/ both my enclosure and some plants around it. In light of that, this is what it's pitchers look like:

DSCN0725.jpg

DSCN0723.jpg

A beautiful and very easy plant that tolerates wide ranges of conditions.
Winner pays $8 shipping (like I said...its large).

Bidding starts at $5

$20

i want this REALLLY badly! 22$

Haha i can really tell $24

$26 I gotta stop

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or repoert the item received.

Please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back.

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or report the item received.
This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back, so please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. Please don't send me a update through PM, my inbox is already full.

Plant arrived in great condition, nice plant, thanks so much
regards
ed

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back