What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. rafflesiana...a staple for a nep collection...PHOTO ADDED (Winner maraxas) $21

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Up for auction is a potted N. rafflesiana with two growths. I purchased this from a local greenhouse that seems to have just gotten in a shipment of Nepenthes. They usually don't carry them.

The plants measure 2" and 3" tall approximately. There are currently 3 pitchers on it, the largest measuring 3" from bottom to top of lid. Good sized pitchers for small plants. And there are two new leaves with pitcher buds. It is in a 2" pot and probably is ready for a larger one.

I WILL be posting a photo so check back. (I left my camera card at the
office so I couldn't take a pic. :crazy: ) I'll try to do this ASAP but it will probably be Sat. before I can get it uploaded.

I will pay for shipping; US bidders only. Let's open the bidding for this nice little raff at $2.

--------------------

This is N. rafflesiana meditating with Buddha.

raff.sized.jpg

Last edited:
Let's start it at $4

It has no specific identifier on the tag other than "N. rafflesiana" but it looks like the standard red spotted version. I'll try to get a pic up ASAP.

oh...what the heck... 10$

Is it two growth points or is it double potted?

xvart.

Since I bought it as opposed to growing it, it I'm not sure but its a 2" pot so I'd assume its not double potted. I'm not home where I can look at it closer.

damn! stupid border customs. that plant is sooo owonderful. :(

opps! sorry...just had to vent...cannot bid on any plants just becos I am in canada. :(

moonflower isn't there a 2 dollar bid increase if it's over $10?
oh well, $19

Dave, no... here is the "chart"

$1-$19 you may place a bid no lower than $1
$20-$49 you may place a bid no lower than $2
$50 + you may place a bid no lower than $5

bid chart topic

Last edited:
oh, ok thanks!
I didn't see it when I looked

Payment Received.

Mr. Raff is on his way to its new owner. Thank you very much for participating!

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or repoert the item received.

Please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back