What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. mirabilis flowering

Neat. Do you have any pither photos/ll growspace shots?

Congrats, Jen! You gonna introduce her to any boys?

Growspace is just a 55 gallon terrarium, with a custom hood (including a fan). Pots are on raised egg crate, with a reservoir beneath, and a fogger that runs on a timer. Getting rather crowded in there, but the head and humidity are intense.

As to introducing her to any boys, I donno yet. Kinda took me by surprise.

Last edited:
Was about to ask whether or not it was female since I couldn't quite tell from the angle...congrats! My SG mirabilis are still a fair ways from that stage, though I was hoping some of my gracilis would have hit that point by now. Don't know if you've ever seen the hybrid 'Mark Lang', but I've got x mixta pollen if it were of interest to remake that cross, more or less.

As to introducing her to any boys, I donno yet. Kinda took me by surprise.

If you are looking for a match, I have a truncata that's at about the same point...just let me know.

well, I guess I am game to give it a shot - but my track record for seeds is atrocious. If anyone wants to send me pollen, I will send seeds back - they are better off in the hands of anyone but me.

I have "Eldon Lee" pollen- PMme if interested

Nick

Back