What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. mirabilis "echinostomata" searching for.

Does anyone have or know of any source that may have N. mirabilis "echinostomata". I have been looking for one for 1-1/2 years to no avail. Trying to replace a specimen I lost to salt water when Hurricane Ivan destroyed my greenhouse.

Borneo Exotics sells this species, you may want to check with its US distributors. :)

I have already spoke with 2 BE suppliers and was told no longer available although there list on internet says is available????
Many Years ago got one from well known German supplier but he no longer has it either.

When the distributors say it is no longer available, it means they did not import the species into US for sale. BE does not sell retail to US.

Over here, we order whatever that is on the list and they are available as stated. BE's webpage is updated almost every other day.

Back