What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N Maxima-dark x truncata

My N Maxima-dark x truncata is getting nice and big. hope you enjoy.

N-1.jpg

NMaxima-darkxTruncatacopy.jpg

jeff

Wow! That's from a stem cutting or something, right?
~Joe

Im not sure I got it from Exoticaplants.

That is fantastic! This is a very nice plant indeed. I love the way it's strongly influenced by N. truncata AND N. maxima in the leaves. Usually it's an either/or kind of thing, or one influences a lot more than the other, but in this plant you get the truncated tips with nice undulation.

Wow! Super Plant!
What makes me wonder is that such a big plant is growing fine in the little pot!
Isn't?
Bye!

Mr_Aga
Milan - ITALY

yea, I am going to repot it tomorrow.

Ahhhhhhh!
Tomorrow? My best wishes and keep us updated!
smile.gif

YOU WIN!

Mr_Aga
Milan - ITALY

I would be so scared that it would fall of that pillar thing. Especially since it's a little off in the first picture. Is that to let the water drain?

xvart.

I can't wait till my truncata gets big. it's only like a couple inches right now (And yet it's still my biggest pitchers, LOL) Anyways, that plant looks amazing, it's these pictures that make me wish I'd started my collection years ago. sometimes the hardest thing about growing plants is the wait, but in the end I know it'll definateley be worth it.

Okay , what are you feeding that big bad plant?
Lois

That things gota have some balance on that piller in that small pot held down by those heavy pitchers. Looks amazing.

i'd like to know what you feed the plant too!

also if you dont mind, could you elaborate a bit on what conditions you have the plant under - potting mix, humidity, temperature, lighting (greenhouse?)? thanks!

It’s in my greenhouse. The potting mix is sphagnum moss. The temp range is 66 to 85 and the humidity is always above 75 and under 65% shade cloth.

Back