What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. albomarginata winnder JB_Orchidguy $11

Status
Not open for further replies.

glider14

Always a newbie
for my final auction(afaik anyways....) i have a small albo "green" that needs to be traded off. it wasnt doing much for me so i cut the top part of the plant off and i tried to root that part. sure enough it rooted :) i got basals from the other half so i dont need this one anymore. its small. about 3in across. but that is mainly fro mthe abuse ive given it and its rooting ordeal. when it was still growing a few months ago it had a 5in leaf span with 3in pitchers. ive also disvovered that this plant may not be a TOTALLY green plant. basal pitchers are densely speckled in red and i got a few spots on the one pitcher it made for me. given good conditions it should perk back to what it once was.

starting bid 1$. winner pays shipping. ill get a pic up asap.

Alex

One of my faves!
$3

$4

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Plant has arrived and looking good. Thanks Alex.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back