What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My tanks

Hey all....been a while since I checked this thread - sorry for the late reply!
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Hey, where'd you get that pinkish ping in the intermediate tank? I love the look of it.

I received that ping in trade from someone a while ago - forget who, but I'm pretty sure it's P x 'Wesser.' In any event, it's not all that uncommon.

To address Windplant, too, the other ping is the common primuliflora. I would check in the ping forum, as I know there are many Mexican pings (you're in Mexico, right?) and you should be able to find some mexi-pings that will do well in your area.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]My question is, how do you add air circulation to the tanks? There is a 2 inch gap in my tank and I was wondering if it's enough. I'm pretty worried about this as I heard that air circulation is important!

I don't have any fans or anything - I just have the tanks uncovered on either end, so there can be some cross ventilation. So far that has proven to be adequate.

Thanks
smile.gif

Back