What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My profile

• Thread starter bouncer67
  • Start date
[b said:
Quote[/b] (vft guy in SJ @ Jan. 18 2004,07:55)]Go to your profile page and fill in the box called "Custom Member Title"  
smile.gif

Steve
VFT guy,
I don't seem to have that option in my profile info.  I also checked my avatar options and account information.  I have a feeling that along with long signatures, avatar sigs are a thing of the past.
sad.gif

It took me a while to find it as well. Go to your control panel, and then to personal info. The very first slot you can stick information in is a custom Member title. Can you find it yet?

SF

SF,
On my "Personal Info" page there are no text boxes. There are only 3 clickable links. One is to edit the profile, the second is for the avatar options, and the third is for the note pad. All three of these links, however, do not include such a box either. I am beginning to feel kinda stupid.:(

Go to the one to edit your profile. Custom member title will be the first box.

smile.gif

BCK

BCK,
Nope.  The first box is "Enter your real name."  I think the form has been changed recently.  Newbie members such as myself seem to be quite limited as to what we can and can not do with our profiles.  For example, I can only use 24 characters for my interests.  That's not even enough for the alphabet!  I noticed that you listed quite a few plants in your profile.  I can't even list two if I don't abbreviate the species. Also, look at my signature. "Up the Irons!!!" is the absolute longest sig I could use. (Iron Maiden fan) Other members have said that if they try to change their sigs or interests, they will have the same trouble I have.

I just checked on mine and the first box is "Custom member title" followed by "Enter your real name". So it does sound like the forms are different.

I was being lazy and pasted my grow list there so the next time someone posted a "what do you grow" topic I could cut and paste from there. Now I'd like to delete it and replace it with my other interests, but there's not enough space as you noted and I'd lose my signature to boot.
sad.gif
sad.gif

Danged if I do, Danged if I don't

Back