What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give Away My next Nepenthes seed giveaway!

• Thread starter adnedarn
  • Start date

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Hello all! I again have some Nepenthes seed to give away, fresh collected Thursday! As always, I'm far from any type of Nepenthes seed creator so they may or may not sprout but please keep me informed! My past seeds were not this fresh (I slacked getting them collected when it started popping open).
Anyway, I believe these are members that had requested seed before that did not germinate so maybe you guys would like to try this one? @JoeG @Gregbey @Blackfeather666 @SephSFX
N. (clipeata x ventricosa) x (chaniana x veitchii)
Copy, paste, add your name!
1)adnedarn
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

I am just learning to do seeds and would love to try this combination if some seeds are still available! Let me know the next steps. Thanks!

1)adnedarn
2)RandyS
3)Blackfeather666
4)Megaplay

Last edited:
1)adnedarn
2)RandyS
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

@Megaplay Yep! I'll add you!

Updated list:

1)adnedarn
2)megaplay
3)RandyS
4)Blackfeather666
5)
6)
7)
8)

1)adnedarn
2)megaplay
3)RandyS
4)Blackfeather666
5)Camden M.
6)
7)
8)

One more pack available! That way I know what's left and can get mine potted up. The 4 people on this list (and whoever is the last one) please PM your address and I'll ship them out Monday!

)adnedarn
2)megaplay
3)RandyS
4)Blackfeather666
5)Camden M.
6)Grey Moss

I'll jump in if that's the case

)adnedarn
2)megaplay
3)RandyS
4)Blackfeather666
5)Camden M.
6)Grey Moss
7)Tigerscott79

Sorry Tigerscott79, greymoss grabbed the last ones. I've already sown all the extras. I'll let you know if someone doesn't send me their address before Monday. ;)

Sorry Tigerscott79, greymoss grabbed the last ones. I've already sown all the extras. I'll let you know if someone doesn't send me their address before Monday. ;)
no worries thanks for the thought at least all good hope yours grow well hugs

Hate to bump this but curious if anyone had success? Unfortunately I have not but just learning to attempt seed growing so seeing if it is an issue with my set up. Love to hear other's results.

I don't know of anyone that had success. So don't knock your system yet!

Thanks for all the update. Will continue to let them sit under the grow lights as have read some taking a very long time.

Back