What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

:banana2: :woot: Here are some pics of my new CP plants. Just got them in a few days ago so they are still de-stressing.

P. Agnata
A little caterpillar came in with the Ping eating one of the leaves. We plucked it off and fed it to one of the VFT's :-))
PingAgnata.jpg

PingAgnataA.jpg

D. Cap. Baineskloof
D.jpg

Dingley Giant VFT
See the little baby growing?

VFTDingleyGiant.jpg

Exquisite Red VFT
VFTExquisiteRed.jpg

VFTExquisiteRedA.jpg

VFTExquisiteRedB.jpg

Fang VFT
VFTFang.jpg

VFTFangA.jpg

Red Giant VFT
RedGiant.jpg

All of my CP's together
MyNewCPPlants08.jpg

I still have more plants and seeds on their way. I will post more pics when they arrive. I hope you enjoy!

:rookwoot: I am doing the happy CP dance!! I am now officially a HAPPY CP MOMMY!!

Congrats! The capensis looks like a plam tree :p.

you probably already have more CP than i do.

WOW!
They are stunning.

:0o: :0o: OOOOOOOOH Drooooooooooooooool, thats it i am sooooooooooo sneaking over to your house, you will never know which plants are missing... LOL!!!! Im jealous!!!!!! VFT's mom needs more VFT's. Awsome pics and BEAUTIFUL CP's.. WELCOME TO THE CP ADDICTION!!!:boogie: Congrats on your new CP's Jen. :banana2:
:poke: Now send um over to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... :hail: :hail: :hail:

Excellent plants! Awesome, colorful VFT's, and I really like the palm-tree looking capensis!

Great looking plants!

Nice looking plants, otherwise! You may want to consider transplanting the butterwort into a new pot, with fresh media.

Be careful feeding caterpillars to VFTs. I did that once... ended up with a hole and a hungry flytrap.

Back