What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There is a plaque on the outside but no model or serial numbers. Company name on plaque says Aqua Logic Inc. 1/5 HP Drop-in Chiller.
My friend about 75 miles north of me keeps his N. rajah in a ultra-highland grow box along with villosa and macrophylla and others. His plants are beautifully grown. He is an older man in his 70's and at times is not a very sociable guy. We became friends when I fixed his garage door and somehow found out I also grew Neps. He told me he lowers his temps to between 38-40F at night and then turns freezer off. This allows terrarium to slowly warm til morning.
I would love to set up a ultra-highland system like his but at this time way to cost prohibitive.

Wow, that does sound way expensive. Thanks for the quick feedback =) I am about to check out some of those chillers right now. It sounds very expensive to be running a freezer for my Neps... but then again how sweet does a villosa and macrophylla sound? Lol my electric bill is gonna be 500$/month.

Back