What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Muscle!!!!

Went to a doctor last time and they just gave me a prescription. Then I took the drug and then It either turned my into a lifeless zombie or knocked me out cold for most of the duration of the day.

Useless Doc in the boxes. All my doc in the box (emergency room) does is hand out narcotics for random pains. I'd suggest finding a good physical therapist of sorts. I have a physical therapist that I'll see sooner than go to the emergency room if it's something they'd just give me pain killers for.

Thats to beauty of painkillers! Legalized zombification!

Zombification is already legal: just get rabies. lol... It's actually pretty frightening...

yeah, I wish that was the way that I ripped my muscle too Ozzy.

Tell me about it! lol I blew out my rib cage a while back. No, not involved in a bar fight, explosion, or heroic act, just helping my brother move apartments. I feel for ya on that level. AND for the following weeks, every time my heart would beat when I was lying down or sitting up in certain positions my chest would click and breathing HURT.

lol So I feel for you on more level than one. Hope it gets better soon! Remember ice for the inflamation, heat to help the healing.

Tell me about it! lol I blew out my rib cage a while back. No, not involved in a bar fight, explosion, or heroic act, just helping my brother move apartments. I feel for ya on that level. AND for the following weeks, every time my heart would beat when I was lying down or sitting up in certain positions my chest would click and breathing HURT.

lol So I feel for you on more level than one. Hope it gets better soon! Remember ice for the inflamation, heat to help the healing.

yep, it always seems that you hurt yourself doing something that you always do or something stupid that doesn't really take that much work, but Somehow whenever your're doing something stupid that's really dangerous you always seem to come out unscathed.

it's a strange world that we live in.

hmm good thing i dont stretch b4 i do those things... probably would help though huh?

Back