What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My latest Nep, Hairy Hamata!

JMatt

Stovepipe (The Beast) RIP My friend.
Well I can finally say that I have one of these red hairy Hamatas!
It is still very small, about 1 inch pitchers. I can only hope it turns out to be something like Chi' en Lee's fur covered beast. This is the newest pitcher and it is showing better color than some of the smaller older ones.
I know other people have this form of Hamata. Can we get some picture updates on some of the other ones out there? This plant is so cool!!!

jeffszq2.jpg

Excellent looking N. hamata you've got there. I hope it grows well for you!

I've tried a few of these guys in the past and they've all died on me. It's just too hot where I live, so I hope to try another one once I move closer to the coast.

Very nice.

I'm on the waiting list to get one.
I better move to a bigger house before I get the call it's available, or I'll have no place to put it.

That's one cool plant! Lookin forward to seeing it grown to the beauty of yer others..

osmosisuk,

Now that is sweeeeet!!!
I have a very healthy typical form Hamata, but something about this new variety just blows my mind.
Very nice plant! Thanks for sharing.
JMatt

Very nice JMATT and osmosisuk:-D

I always get a huge kick out of seeing these new introductions thriving in collections. Keep it up!

N. Hamata has got to be my favorite Nep. Very nice pics...I would take pics of mine if I had a camera...:-(

Back