What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My first real sarr pitcher thread!!

• Thread starter mass
  • Start date
Just wish I remembered which it was.. leuco maybe? Or Dana's Delight..? :scratch: It's too cold to run outside to see.

100_5474.jpg

100_5479.jpg

get that mouse.. pointer!!

100_5457.jpg

100_5456.jpg

It is Daina's Delight. Looks very nice!

It is Daina's Delight. Looks very nice!

Thought so.. First sarracenia pitcher to ever grow and open in my care. Makes me feel like a noob again. I LOVE IT!! :boogie:

Mass... I love how ur on terraforums when your cat is clawing at the mouse pointer...

My cat just sleeps and eats and does some other third stinky thing.

But I am a bit worried about the lack of toolbars on your browser! I think you need a few more. Might I suggest the "Here you have" toolbar. LOL.

Just kidding with you.

Edit: I just realized most people probably don't know what the "Here you have" reference means. Don't worry, you will soon enough.

Lovely Dana's. It's coming along nicely!

LOL. Thebe reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0SnrLksc2w

Why thank you!

cute.. I'm sure she'd do that too if I still had my old school system.

Mass... I love how ur on terraforums when your cat is clawing at the mouse pointer...

omg, I didn't even notice until you said that. Then I got somewhat nervous about what was on the screen. I had to read it over to make sure it wasn't some sort of gossip. :blush:

But I am a bit worried about the lack of toolbars on your browser! I think you need a few more. Might I suggest the "Here you have" toolbar. LOL.

OMG, right!! It's my parent's computer.. I can't stand it. On mine I have the menu bar and that's it. I like having maximum screen space. Her setup drives me nuts!!

Back