What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My First Bloomer WOOT!!!

*Barracuda_45*

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama
Dispite everything this cactus went thru, neglected at the store, then knocked off the counter by the stupid cashier crashing to the floor, then repotting and everything this cactus has blessed me with blooms, i cant wait till they open. Im so geeeeeeeeeeeked..:-D:banana2::boogie:
Taken 2 days ago.
Cactiandsucculents3028.jpg

Cactiandsucculents3022.jpg

and today, im thinkin within the next day or so the first flower will open..
randompics014.jpg

randompics016.jpg

Theres a total of 7 flowers to open, cant wait WOOT WOOT!!! My very first blooming cactus..:-D I will post pics as soon as the first flower opens and again as they all open..

You see, she's thanking you for saving her! Make sure to post pics when it blooms!!!

:banana2::boogie: HOUSTON WE HAVE LIFTOFF!!! :-D
My first flower is now open, even though it dont have the greatest color its still awsome and looks like each one of the other buds are gona open one right after the other.. WOOT!!!

Cactisucculentrandoompics013.jpg

Cactisucculentrandoompics014.jpg

Very nice. Cacti flowers are very beautiful.

xvart.

VERY VERY NICE!! I always love the juxtaposition of cacti flowers - such a nice beautiful flower amongst ferocious spines. Awesome!!

Ah, that's a Mammilaria. All three of mine are doing the same, but I haven't quite got around to getting pics! I have pink and yellowish flowering Mams.

Thanks everyone, im geeked as this is my first flowering cactus, oh and the second flower is now opening. WOOT!! I will get more pics tomarrow or when more flowers pop.

Hey Jimmy, post up pics of yours we would all love to see them.:-D

Very nice! I've never seen real flowers coming out of a cactus! I've only seen the fake ones people glue on :-(

Back