What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My epic bogging trip, June 2017

• Thread starter DJ57
  • Start date

DJ57

I am a CPaholic...
Too many photos to post directly, so I will post a link below to an album for anyone interested in taking a peek. We visited sites in Florida, Alabama, and Mississippi including Blackwater, Splinter Hill, Buttercup Flats, and sites in between, all squeezed onto a 4-day boggin’ marathon.

I followed the “Bog Squad” into the depths of the wasp, fire ant, and snake-infested swamps and had the time of my life!

35717186401_28e31342fc.jpg
[/url]Me by Djoni C, on Flickr[/img]

The Bog Squad: Julian, Trey, and Danny

35808454716_6a2731ced4.jpg
[/url]The Bog Squad by Djoni C, on Flickr[/img]

Link to the Boggin’ trip photos on Flickr, 3 pages: https://flic.kr/s/aHsm483RJ5

That is certainly a lot of Sarrs. Looks like it was a blast!

Beautiful pictures! It's nice that stands of Sarracenia like that still exist. The underwater psittacina were very interesting.

Nicee trip and photos!, thanks for sharing!

That's awesome! I love it!

This is making me appreciate the diversity between Sarracenia species a lot more, thanks for the great pictures. It did take me a while to notice the Nepenthes tendril and pitcher in one of the last pictures were actually a little snake!

Back