What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My CP Christmas Day Plans

*Barracuda_45*

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama
smile.gif
Well i have desided what im gona be doing christmas day. First we will be geting up and heading over to my oldest daughters apartment we will have early morn breakfest there then open presents and vist for awhile then off back home to start dinner, later in the evening while everyone is watching movies im gona be working on a journal/log book for all my CPs. Im gona log all the plants i currently have, whom they came from and what type they are. Then gona do a seperate section for seed sowing and germination.
I have 17 diffrent seed/packs to sow on christmas day.
smile_n_32.gif
 Wow is this gona be fun. Some need cold stratification which they will go into and the rest will go staright away into the warm nursery tank which im putting together today..
smile.gif
The journal/log book will be grand as it will help me to remember which plants germinated and on which dates and so forth. Plus help me keep track of all my growing experiances as i will also be keeping notes as to what goes on and what works and dont work. Im gona have a fun CP christmas..
smilie4.gif

Whats everyone else gona be doing christmas day other than open presents and eatting.. LOL!!

Sounds like fun.

I only keep track of plants that I received as gifts or trade.
I never bothered with germination, but might not be a bad idea.

christmas eve at midnight we'll open gifts and then christmas day we will all pass out from a tryptophan induced coma.

almost forgot. my mom's friend is giving me a Metal Halide light she has for christmas. it's old but works. dunno how she got it, she's not into plants, but it's the kind used for Hydroponics
confused.gif

i'll be asking you guys what to do with it when i get it
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (elgecko @ Dec. 23 2005,6:15)]I never bothered with germination, but might not be a bad idea.
smile.gif
smile_m_32.gif
See elgecko even us newbies can teach a old timer new tricks.. LOL!! J/K..
smile_m_32.gif
Well i had gotin the seeds from you and also a load of seeds from canada and Sheila sent me a x-mass gif of 100 D. binata seeds so yup im gona be a planting CP addict.. LOL!!

Quote: JustLikeAPill,
and then christmas day we will all pass out from a tryptophan induced coma.

LMAO!!!!!
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile.gif
I think we will all be sleepy from that turkey.. LOL!!!

My plants are sleeping peacefully in LauraZ5's garage...so no CP activity for me, though I may go visit them. I got 4 new Sarrs in late fall...location plants from somewhere in Florida.  Crestview, I think.
biggrin.gif

Happy Hanachrismakwanzadan, everyone. Peace on earth.  Peace to all of you. May your next growing season give you beautiful flowers, lots of seed, and huge, healthy pitchers.  Aprilh

Back