What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

moss wanted

i am looking for any kind of moss that would grow in my classic terrarium. i dont have much to trade at all, but i am willing to pay cash
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (peanuts1gang @ Jan. 15 2006,2:22)]i am looking for any kind of moss that would grow in my classic terrarium. i dont have much to trade at all, but i am willing to pay cash  
smile_n_32.gif
This is a trading forum, not a selling forum. Many people will accept postage for shipping something if you have nothing to trade.

What kind of terrarium (what kind of plants, etc.) do you have?

Are you looking for sphagnum moss, or non-sphagnum moss?

Most of us consider the non-sphagnum moss as a weed, as it secretes chemicals that tend to inhibit plant growth, especially for smaller plants.

That being said, i have a whole bunch of non-sphagnum moss i was about to throw out. Some of it has U. livida mixed in with it.

If you want it, pm me your name, shipping address, and an email address where I can send you a PayPal bill for postage.

Back