What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Japanese Aldrovanda

The Aldrovanda plants are growing well, so here's a few more up for grabs. Two to three plants per lot. Two lots for two folks. If entering, do have some idea of how to grow it. Also have been a member here for at least six months, and/or have better than half of your posts not in this thread. I will reserve final say on that. Postage will be on you which tends to limit participation a bit, but so be it.:) Plants are healthy and vigorous. If enough folks chime in, I might go with three lots. Names/numbers, you know the drill. Ciao!

1. patrickntd - thank you!
2. Zath - I'll give it another shot. Thanks!

1. patrickntd - thank you!
2. Zath - I'll give it another shot. Thanks!

3. Kronos1996 - Sam

I've had a fish tank sitting by my house for more than a year in hopes of cultivating this plant. Would love to give it a try! BTW I applied for membership to these forums several months ago but it took forever to be approved, for proof of my dedication you can check out the flytrapcare.com forums where i've been active for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK then, we have three. Patricknd, Zath, and Kronos1996 pm me with shipping info. PP $7 to my email gnixon@satx.rr.com. I will most likely include some extras. Make a note in your pm if you do not want any extra plants.

Cool, thanks!

Is it best to let it drop dormancy pods or do you overwinter yours indoors? I'm in zone 8 so winters are very mild.

Pearldiver, your pm inbox is full. Is it alright if I send the $7 shipping as cash via the mail? I generally prefer not to use paypal unless it's absolutely necessary.

If that's okay with you, just let me know where to send it and I'll get an envelope out to you tomorrow.

Sent the payment via PayPal already.

467 Harper road
McDonough, GA 30252

Hey folks, make that send your info via email. gnixon@satx.rr.com. Small mixup with the pm's box. Also please include your TF handle and name in your correspondence

Last edited:
Packages went out today at just after three. Small Priority box. I am guessing by Thursday/Friday. Enjoy!

Packages went out today at just after three. Small Priority box. I am guessing by Thursday/Friday. Enjoy!

I think im going to grow mine in a bucket of water which im about to use to keep my new Cobra Lillies wet. Ill post pics when im finished. ;)

Congrats to winners! Missed out on this gem! Post pictures wpuld love to see where theyll be displayed/grown!

I got the plantsssss yesterday. Thank you Paul.

Got mine too! I hope they take the cooler weather alright.

Last edited:
Back