What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More D. scorpioides available

Thanks for the interest. I have now received 25 requests and that is all that I can service now.

OFFER FILLED -- NONE LEFT

pmd ya
smile.gif

PM'ed you as well.

PM sent--thanks for the offer Bob!

pm sent

STOP .... STOP ... STOP
I have received 25 requests so far and that is about all that I can handle.

Has any one goten there gemea, im not rushing bobz its just that i want to know if there was a prob with my sase?

Not received yet but considering that it was just one week ago, and I live on the East coast and Bob is out West, and he received (at least) 25 requests, I'm giving him all the time in the world.  Hang tight 7santiago...you're gonna love these plants!

Oh of coarse, he should take forever if he wants to, after all he is being nice enough to just give us some. I just want to know if there was a problem with my sase since i have never sent a sase before. By the way, congrats on becoming moderator JBL.

Here is an update. On Friday Dec 2, I received 2 SASE. Gemma for these were sent out on Monday Dec 5 to Soto & Perez.

On Monday Dec 5, I received 8 more SASE and the gemma were mailed on Wed Dec 7 to Readly, Lavrich, Wilson, Mesu, Cowan, Zurasky, Rippe, Striker.

Today, I got a SASE from Nathan Lol. Gemma will be mailed Monday Dec 12.

Sorry. I have no way to connect real names to screen-names. Considering I initially received 25 queries, apparently only half actually responded with a SASE. If you are not on the list above and sent one, it has not yet arrived. I can handle about 10 more requests.

Thanks Bob! I really appreciate it.
JBL (aka Lavrich)

Back