What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MCAT tomorrow

Wish me luck plz?
Studying for this test has consumed my entire summer. If I have become not so nice recently, this is the reason. I have also spent the last 6 years of my life on the warpath to medical school. Here's to getting at least a 30
:beer:

Get plenty of sleep and do well my friend.

Good luck. Stressing over a test makes me do badly sometimes, so chill about it.

And now you're required to wish me luck whenever it's my turn hehehe

good luck. im sure you'll be ok. just relax, breathe, and dont forget to eat breakfast tomorrow.

Good luck, Phission. Just remember when it's all over it's time to put on the "third eye" goggles!

xvart.

Best of luck to you today! :bigthumpup: :wave:

Good luck! Eat your Wheaties!

good luck! if you don't do well, just imagine a 6'7 kickboxer showing up at your door to teach you a lesson!

kidding - you'll do fine. Just eat a good healthy breakfast, stay away from alcohol for a couple days prior, and don't do any drugs!

That's very sound advice, considering he's going to be a doctor very soon :-))

Good luck!

Good luck. Make sure to tell us how it goes, eh? :)

GAH! I just finished it about 15 minutes ago. That was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life...ever.

Too bad I don't get the scores back for a month, and usually how well I think I did is inversely proportional to how well I actually did...so I don't want to say anything and jinx myself. I hate the fact I won't know until September though

Now you have to go out and party.

Well its Tuesday haha. Lots of places are closed, and the ones that aren't won't have more than a handful of people. I do plan on drinking myself retarded and playing guitar hero though. I'll definitely be going out this weekend.

Back