What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Make a yahoo group

Hey i was wondering if anyone would like to help me make a yahoo group for the NASC.

Why would you need one of those if you had TerraForums?
biggrin.gif

b/c yahoo groups have live chat and you can post all your pics.

yahoo group for sarracenia collection
First off I'll start by saying that some of the people heading still haven't joined
wow.gif
. Now also I need to clarify that this isn't just like WPG's little group, its sort of the official yahoo group for the national sarracenia collection. So please join!

now we have TWO unnecessary yahoo groups?
we dont need either one of them..
just keep all the discussion here.
(last I knew, we could post photos here too..and chat isnt a major selling point IMO..)
dividing up the discussion isnt a good idea..

and besides..yahoo forums totally suck.
I cant access either yahoo group right now because all of yahoo groups is down, which it is on a regular basis..
We have the perfect discussion forum for this group right here.
no need for any more..
scot

well i already made it. if you don't wanna join then don't. but the yahoo group is not a forum. and you can't upload a bunch of phots on here. you gotta use a link and so that is good also and plus it's not useless. it's useful b/c you can upload any important data and others can download the data from the site. it's a good idea.

Scott, I think there's only one yahoo group now. maybe just 2 posts about it.

umm..ok.
I always thought we could show photos here, my mistake.

Cpshelf4.jpg

Cpshelf5.jpg

Cpshelf7.jpg

rock.gif

wow nice photos! Which nep is the one on the top right of the shelf?
yup we can show photo's here too
bical3.sized.jpg

i never said you couldn't you just always have to put a link for it to show. you can't upload the pic from your computer.

Back