What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

macro photos

This photo was taken about a year ago.  It was not staged and is one of my favorites.
perfect_landing.jpg

I can't remember if this is a red or green dragon from PFT.  Anyway it has a nice set of teeth.
red_dragon_trap.jpg

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Lauderdale @ June 04 2006,8:57)]This photo was taken about a year ago. It was not staged and is one of my favorites.
perfect_landing.jpg
Just proves that even if its a 3 point landing, it's not necessarily a good landing. As they say in business and real estate. "Location, Location, Location".
smile_n_32.gif

Nice pics Lauderdale
cool.gif

This one's my favorite:

AR000102.jpg

Not a true Macro, but here is a pretty cool closeup of the mouth of my S. moorei "Big Red". The smaller size pic here does not do it justice.. Check out the full size view for the best look.

Enjoy,
Steve

br60506.JPG

Full size pic

is S. x Moorei a hybrid between Flava and Leucophylla? i swear it is deffinatly one of the most beautiful CPs out there and hands down the best looking Sarr hybrid(that i have seen) im getting a leuco soon and i have a Flava...maby ill make it myself
smile.gif

To be honest, I dont know what the parentage is of that plant.. sorry.

Here is a nice shot of the flower of a D. nitidula X pulchella..

Enjoy,
Steve

flowerpygmy.JPG

Back