What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live LFS Red or Green - No Longer Available

Live LFS Red or Green

Live LFS for sale.

Fat head green
Pin head Red
D. rotundifolia (Clinton Co., MI) included in most bags.

$20 - 2 gallons green
$20 - 1 gallon red

Shipping - flat rate USPS
$12 for 1-2 gallons

List Date: 6/3/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Live LFS Red or Green
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
terraforums-carnivorous-plant-discussions

Voucher: 2 thumbs up.

Last edited:
Some better pics from my buddy's property, the collection site.

I got moss from Travis right after I joined TF. Beautiful stuff, and although it did take a while to see them it was/is full of D. rotundifolia.

Wow i really want to get some red sphag for the kids i ordered some paid 45$ inc. Shipping a month waiting and when i got it they had shipped me feather moss instead!! I contacted them and they refused to exchange it...ahrg! :( the kids were bummed cause we were gonna make mini living bogs at the time.. Oh well! Things happen, though it did kinda ruin our activity cause i didnt have enough money in the budget to replace the mess up and we had a DOA batch of plants i ordered for the mini bogs.. That was a total disaster! But good to kno i can find some here, ill deff. Have to remember this when i come up with some money i can spare for the program kids !

Back