What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LF Utricularia

Hi all,

I am trying to set up my utricularia collection again after having moved. I had a nice group of about a dozen plants before but had to pass them off to friends and collectors about 5 years ago.

I'm settled again and want to rebuild. Any help would be appreciated. I have lots to trade with, so PM me with your interests.

gr8oz

looking for anything in particular? I have some tricolor, bisquamata and dichotoma i could part ways with

I'm pretty much looking for anything. I've got longifolia, but gave all of the others away when I moved.

umm i have some ultrics you can have. i have some bisq, subulata and gibba if they are still alive. I will look tomorrow.

Edit.....

Last edited:
I have tons of U. gibba, could send you a big starter. Also, an unknown or two, one from a water lily pond, and three or four others, gotta go check the names and if they are still kicking. A few companion plants if you wish.

I sent you a PM regarding a few utrics that I have for trade. Let me know if they interest you!

Back