What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey tf. I've recently gotten interested in hoya, and I'm looking to trade for a few to get a feel for them. I have pinguicula to trade, leaf pulls or small struck pulls mostly. A few other thing though.

LF: Hoya rooted starts or cuttings (not h. carnosa.)

What I have to trade:
P. 'Titan' small plant
P. Moranensis
P. esseriana small plant
P. laueana very small plantlets
P. moctezumae
P. rotundiflora
D. binata "dwarf red" small plants

I have a lot of succulent plants and other pinguicula I would be willing to trade, these are just what I have available and ready to go.

Last edited:
I know you said you don't want carnosa, but if you change your mind I have unrooted cuttings of Hoya rubra and Hindu rope.

I have Hoya Kerrii. I received it as a cutting about 8 months ago. It has developed roots, but this thing seems dreadfully slow. No new growth since. I know it is still alive because of the root growth, and the leaves have plumped up since. I would be willing to lop off a piece for you.

I know I have hoya pubicalyx for sure, maybe a few others I can check. I think I have a varigated species as well.

Back