What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LET US KNOW!

• Thread starter carolatcj
  • Start date
IF ANYONE HAS ANY ISSUES WITH YOUR AUCTION ITEMS, PLEASE LET US KNOW.

Got contact from both parties. I've been told the Opuntia will be resent the next time the donor visits the parent's house.

BensBeasts says he will pay shipping (and requests the bugs to be shipped) in a few weeks . . . I replied saying: "Please give me a date when you will send shipping payment and when you would like them shipped."
Hopefully this can get moving soon.

Received the Opuntia today! :)

Haven't heard from BensBeasts and no shipping payment has arrived. I'm about to sell off all my isopod colonies and I've told BensBeasts that they only have the first week or two of August to get back to me. Ive sent several messages trying to get the "auction win" to it's owner, but they need to help me out to make the next step happen. I've been trying but they are about to be out of luck. :(

@Acro I'll send them an email to their registered email account and see if I can raise them for you!

Thanks, I really want to send them out and spread bug happiness!

All my dealings are finally finished! I got some nice winnings and sent out all winnings. Looking forward for next year's auction here at Terraforums! :D

Back